Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fool Proof!

First there was a man who lived his life:

“Good news!
Great news!
The poor are poorer!”

“Come quick!
Buy fast!
The price can’t get any lower!”

“There is blood in the streets
And blood in the water
But my theory states our money will make us all live longer!”

“So buy fast!
And buy lots!”

“We’ll own the homes and the stores!
Oh, the interest we will score!”

"Rivers, ravines, a caynon, or a stream
I promise you,
there isn't a cashflow I can't see!"

"So start small or build big,
this cash flow shore line is the hot gig!"

“Good news!
Great news!
The poor can’t get any poorer!”



Some years later…

“Welcome to heaven!
There is good news!
Great news!
The poor are poorer!
I’ve bought all I could.”

“You look confused….
The egg and then the chicken or the chicken and then the egg?
I created you or you created me?
Don’t worry about those puzzlers because with this theory you will win!
I’m buying all the homes and I’ll own all the stores!”

“You may have died sick,
lost your blood in the street,
but don’t worry the poor can’t get any poorer,
the poor can’t bleed anymore!
One day you’ll be well!
This theory is for all”



And there was still a man,
a sick dead thirsty man,
who is now in heaven:

“But God, there is blood in my water.”



God didn’t turn around.

God didn’t even blink.

God gave an extra yell,

“You fool!
How do you not understand!
The theory just takes time, it trickles down soon!”



First there was a God:

“Good news!
Great news!
The poor are poorer!”



No comments:

Post a Comment